Mr. Mulch can guarantee the highest quality mulch because we produce it right here in Seaford, Delaware. All of our mulch is double shredded and is available in 4 colors:
Facts about Mulch
- Mulch adds nutrients to the soil
- Mulch retains moisture
- Mulch can help control weeds
- Mulch slows topsoil erosion
- Mulch protects plant roots
Mulch Tips and Recommendations
- We recommend using shredded mulch for perennials and annuals
- If you want your blooms to stand out, use darker mulch to show off the area.
- Try to make sure it will be dry for 24 hours after installing a dyed mulch
- Mulch should be at least 3 inches thick to support healthy beds
- Use mulch around playground equipment to help minimize impact from falls.
- Add mulch to shady areas where plants are hard to grow.
- Minimize weed growth by adding mulch to areas that are hard to maintain