Mr Mulch is an Authorized Premier Cambridge Dealer
The interlocking Cambridge Pavingstones system with the added value of ArmorTec for your patio, pool deck, walkway and driveway is a quality maintenance-free alternative to asphalt, poured and stamped concrete, asphalt and clay brick.
The Sherwood Collection
The Renaissance Collection
The RoundTable Collection
The KingsCourt Collection
The Excalibur Collection
The Crusader Collection
South Beach Collection
Natural Stone Collection
A Permeable Pavement System from Cambridge is an economically smart decision for the rapid removal of storm water on driveways, parking lots and roads.
By allowing for natural drainage and ground water recharge, water runoff is reduced affording outstanding economical benefits over a 30-year lifecycle cost analysis.
Install freestanding walls, knee walls, sitting walls, retaining walls, planters, tree rings, garden borders, columns, stone veneer and more.
Create short or tall walls in straight, curved, serpentine or circular designs. Add a built-in outdoor kitchen and refreshment bar.
Choose from several styles in colors that match or complement Cambridge Pavingstones to complete your landscape design.
Olde English Wall™
Sigma Wall Systems
Omega Wall Systems
Outdoor Living Solutions
With complete kits from Cambridge, it’s easy to install a circular barbeque and fire pit to your backyard sanctuary as well as decorative and functional columns to your Cambridge Wall System.
Grill Module Kits
Patio Pub & Bistro Table Kits
Bar Module Kits
Pizza Oven Kits
Fire & Water Kits
BBQ & Fire Pit Kits
Column Kits & Mailbox Kits
Cast Stone Caps & Stair Kits
Seating Walls & Benches
Frequently Asked Questions
Product Line Specifications
Download our complete product line specifications.
How Are Concrete Pavers Produced?
All brands of concrete pavers comprise a mix of sand, aggregate, cement, pigment and a limited amount of water. Cambridge has advanced this age-old technology to a level of perfection that we call ArmorTec.
What Is The ArmorTec Advantage?
All Cambridge Pavingstones are made with ArmorTec and have a smooth and dense surface with rich color that will maintain its true integrity. No unsightly holes, or blemishes from stone particles will show on the surface because only super-fifi ne sand granules (WITHOUT ANY small and large stone particles), along with the highest quality cement are used.
Need More Quality Assurance?
ArmorTec meets or exceeds standards set by Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) and ASTM International.
ArmorTec® Legendary Advantages
- Every Cambridge Pavingstone has ArmorTec which is a unique mix design used only by Cambridge
- Super-strong ArmorTec hard facing is a “one-piece” process that is manufactured “into” every Cambridge Pavingstone – not “added on” afterwards
- Stronger than poured and stenciled concrete and meet ASTM International’s Designation C936
- ArmorTec’s rich color is derived from iron-oxide pigment that meets ASTM International Designation C-979-82
- Resistant to chipping, de-icing salts and snow plowing
- Unaffected by frost due to low absorption and meet ASTM International’s Designation C936
- Skid and slip resistant… perfect around pools and meet ASTM International’s Designation F1677
For more information, please send an email below and one of our experienced sales representatives will promptly assist you.